DECLARATION OF CONSENT
You may withdraw this consent at any time by notifying us at email@example.com, or by writing to Incodema, Inc., 407 Cliff Street, Ithaca, NY 14850, Attention: Privacy Officer.
Generally, you may browse the Site without providing any Personal Information. However, we may ask that you provide information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, at various times and locations through the Site. For example, if you decide to register with the Site to request information, you will be asked to provide information such as your name and email address. When using forms on the Site to communicate with us, you may choose to provide other Personal Information, such as your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We may collect and store any Personal Information you input into the Site, including the following:
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information when you transmit it from your computer to the Site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We make a diligent effort to ensure that our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. Our SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, to protect the information as it travels over the Internet. We also take contractual, administrative and physical steps to protect against unauthorized access to and disclosure of individually identifiable information. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information collected by and through the Site may be used by Incodema, Inc., its divisions, and affiliates, or other entities that are involved in the operation of the Site. We may use the information collected and provided, individually or in an aggregate form, in order to:
- contact you about the Site;
- notify you about important changes to the Site;
- evaluate products or services we could offer to you;
- monitor or improve use of the Site;
- compare and otherwise use data entered by users for any purpose including consulting, research and marketing;
- customize any advertising and content you see on the Site;
- provide specific information to you from us and/or our affiliates; and
- send you promotional material from us and/or our affiliates.
- Registration Information -- To use certain features of the Incodema websites, you may be required to register online. The registration process requires users to give us contact information like their name, birth date, and email address. We do not share registration information with any entities. The email address provided for client accounts is used to allow you to subscribe to the customer portal and RFQ page only. We do not sell Personal Information about you to unrelated companies for their independent use.
CORRECTIONS AND REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want us to correct your Personal Information or other information, or if you would like us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you, or if you would like the Personal Information that we hold about you to be erased, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Incodema, Inc., 407 Cliff Street, Ithaca, NY 14850, Attention: Privacy Officer. We will respond to any such requests within 30 days of receipt.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
Personal Information will be stored for as long as the information is required to fulfill our legitimate business needs or the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected, or for such period as is required by law.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In some instances, however, we may need to provide Personal Information to third parties that we use to deliver specific products or services to you (such as shipping or direct mailing organizations). In such cases, our agreements with these third parties do not permit them to use Personal Information for purposes other than fulfilling those services or allow such third parties to further disclose your Personal Information.
DOMAIN NAME AND IP ADDRESS
We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of the Site, or to customize the content or layout of the Site for the individual visitor. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
You should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against all forms of interception. If your communication includes sensitive information about your company and you would prefer not to transmit this information in this fashion, please contact us by post or telephone rather than e-mail.
We collect email addresses that are: volunteered by the visitor; through e-mail messages addressed to us or our employees; through visitor responses via the "Contact Us/Request a Quote" portion of the Site; or e-mail marketing destination web pages and public events. We use e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and to inform those interested in our products about events, products, services or other items of interest
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the U.S. If the IP anonymization is activated, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the U.S.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses within the EU and EEA (IP-masking).
Whilst every effort and measure is taken to reduce the risk of data breaches, we have dedicated controls and procedures in place for such situations, along with the procedures that are required to make notifications to the relevant Supervisory Authority and data subjects (where applicable).
Your use of the Site is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. By using this site you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below (also referred to as this "Site Agreement"). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. This Site Agreement is in addition to any prior or subsequent terms or conditions included with any Incodema agreement. Incodema reserves the right to make changes to this site and to these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to this site.
User Conduct & Participation
The Site and its contents, including but not limited to articles, newsletters, promotional language, graphical images, interactive applications, and the user interface (the "Content") are the property and copyrighted material of Incodema, its licensors, vendors and partners. "Content" also includes any material from the Site that Incodema delivers to you through e-mail. You may display the Content and otherwise use the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, forward, display, repost, reprint, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, link to, quote or sell any content except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, in this Site Agreement, or in the Site's Permission Services section.
Incodema does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content. Under no circumstances will Incodema be liable in any way for any Content, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Incodema employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Harass another user;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Take advantage of promotional offers in a manner inconsistent with fair use of such promotion as detailed in the promotion rules. In the event of such abuse, Incodema reserves the right to take action to prevent such activity.
Username, Password and Security
The registration process may require you choose a username (email address) and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Incodema of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. Incodema cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Purchase of Services
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that Incodema and its Officers and Directors shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the Services ordered or received through this Site or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Partner.
Incodema reserves the right to change this Site Agreement at any time by revising the terms and conditions herein. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your use of the Site following any such change, constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Incodema reserves the right to change the Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice to users. Incodema may deny access to the Site to anyone at any time.
This Site Agreement shall include any additional terms, conditions, notices, policies or disclaimers provided by Incodema, its licensors, vendors or partners in specific areas of the Site. However, in the event of a conflict between such terms and this Site Agreement, the terms of this Site Agreement shall control.
THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.