Can Form Complex, Small Internal Features using Pre-Blanked Parts
- Low to Mid-Level Production.
- Significant improvement in forming time compared to manual bend press brakes.
- Up to 1” width and up to 0.020” thick in most materials
- Lower tooling costs compared to traditional production methods.
- Can form complex, small internal features using pre-blanked parts.
- Custom tooling built in-house by one of our talented toolmakers
- Mid-volume production blanks can be made in-house by various means including chemical etching, or our Bullet Press or Bliss Press