The Future of Precision Water Jet Cutting
Incodema is the first and only U.S. Company to offer Micro Water Jet technology. Microcut™ is a revolutionary, abrasive water jet technology, developed to machine flat parts in thicknesses ranging from 0.001" to 0.250" with incredible accuracy.
- Position accuracy 0.0001 in. (0.003mm)
- Feature and contour accuracy +/- 0.0004 in (0.01mm)
- Kerf width 0.009 in (0.2 mm) min.
- Kerf width 0.0118 in. (0.3 mm) min. with abrasive
work piecesize 24 x 39 inches (600 x 1000 mm)
Not limited to Metals
In addition to metals, Incodema’s Microcut™ technology is used to cut a wide range of materials, including plastics, glass, ceramic, rubber and silicone. Laminated materials too! If we haven't cut it before, we'll give it a try!
- Incredible accuracy with low setup cost and fast cutting speeds
- Low cutting forces, enabling accurate cutting of extremely delicate features
- No thermal impact or change in material structure
- Superior edge quality
- Minimal burr and secondary finishing
- Optimal material usage