Greater Complexity with a Fast Turnaround
In addition to all of the large tools, Incodema is also able to take more conventional approaches to precision forming.
Incodema engineers pride themselves on being able to deliver parts that feature complex three-dimensional bends and features to simple flat sheet parts.
Typical Lead Times
All quotes are generated within 24 hours of request.
Parts can ship in 6-8 business days from receipt of the order. Expedite options are available.
We don't design your part, but we work with you to determine a more affordable way to manufacture your part.
We will suggest
modifications to make the part easier to manufacture.
We Specialize in Complex Parts
Our customers love our ability to produce complex parts quickly and affordably.
We handle parts such as:
- Lots of bends where bend order is crucial
- Complex geometries
- Multiple stages of production/bending
- All tooling is designed and built in house, from 2D Wire EDM to 3D CNC milled tooling, or a combination of both.
- Parts that require plating, powder coating, and heat treating. We have strategic partnerships with companies to perform these operations and our partners are accustomed to our short deadlines!
- 0.001” to .250”
- +/- 0.005” STD across 1 Bend, add 0.003” for each additional bend. Tighter tolerance possible.
- 1 unit – thousands
- Prototype to Production
- Moderate Set up Costs
- Deep Draw
Precision Forming at a Glance:
- 2D or 3D designs
- Available presses up to 300 Tons for thicker material and deeper draws
- Tooling costs can be considerably lower than for high volume production
Precision Forming Equipment List
We have the right equipment for the right volume and size of your part.