World-Class Stamping Services
Stamping includes a variety of sheet metal forming manufacturing processes such as punching, blanking, and bending. This process can occur in a single stage operation or it can occur through a series of stages, depending on the part. Typical material used for stampings is metal.
Our operation supports a wide variety of metal stamping services for a variety of industries. We have a strong secondary operation with the capability to produce your part from start to end in one place.
Mechanical Cutting and Forming:
- Punch, Die & Stripper
- Die Shoe
- Cost vs. Volume (3-5K parts pays for tooling)
- Typical Small Part Die Set ($2,500 - $4,000)
- Typical Small Part Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks
- Park Size Limitations
- Tolerance: +/- 0.002 to 0.010
- Mechanical device in die show
- Stripper place
- Four Slide Stamping